, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Posted by on

EPC Regulations updated to include Holiday Lets

EPC's for holiday lets

Energy Performance Certificates Regulations are as easy to keep up with as a 12 cylinder Ferrari.  They appear to be ever changing extending their reach to incorporate more and more types of properties.  Fortunately R K Lucas & Son are specialists in this field and have been at the forefront of EPC provision since the Regulations were introduced in 2007.  Indeed we were the first qualified experts in this field in the whole of Pembrokeshire and have remained at the forefront ever since.  Well with no surprise the Regulations are adapting again to incorporate Holiday Lets.   

The guidance states that an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must be obtained for properties that are rented out as holiday lets for 4 months or more in any 12 month period.  This change will take effect from 30 June 2011. Holiday lets are defined as a roofed construction having walls for which energy is used to condition the indoor environment, This definition excludes caravans, tents, mobile homes etc.

Having completed in excess of 600 Energy Performance Certificates across Pembrokeshire and even as far as Milton Keynes in both the domestic and commercial industries we are perfectly suited to provide the kind of Professional service that is custom from R K Lucas & Son.  And it wont cost as much as you think.  Therefore you get the service that is required along with a cost that wont sting.  Call us now for a chat about your requirements and we can provide you with a no obligation quote.  01437 762538 or use our contact page here.