Planning Permission - The new estate has an outline planning permission for Use Classes B1, B2 and B8 (Appl.No 04/1494/PA, Dated 26 April 2005). Copy available from RK Lucas & Son
Legal Costs - Each party to bear its own legal costs and charges.
Site Plan - Available in Office.
General Notes - No. Area Price
1. 0.79 acres (0.32 ha) (Reserved for Motel/Family Restaurant.
2. 0.89 acres (0.36 ha) ditto
3. 0.74 acres (0.30 ha) SOLD
4. 0.94 acres (0.38 ha) SOLD
5. 0.67 acres (0.27 ha) SOLD
6. 0.44 acres (0.18 ha) £ 80,000
6a 0.47 acres (0.19 ha) SOLD
7. 0.44 acres (0.18 ha) £80,000
8 0.2 acres (0.29 ha) £90,000
9. 0.62 acres (0.25 ha) SOLD
10. 0.59 acres (0.24 ha) SOLD
11. 0.62 acres (0.25 ha) £120,000
12. 0.59 acres (0.24 ha) £120,000
13. 0.54 acres (0.22 ha) £150,000
14. 0.74 acres (0.30 ha) £150,000
15. 0.67 acres (0.27 ha) £150,000
Special Conditions - 1. The Vendor will covenant to construct the estate road to adoptable standards. except for the wearing course which will be laid once the last Plot has been developed on this site. The estate road has a footpath on either side, together with streetlights.
2. The Vendor will provide mains electricity, mains water, mains drainage, and BT ducting, near to each Plot (except Plot 8). There will not be a mains gas supply.
3. The Vendor will reserve a general right to run services through the Plots, and in particular through Plots 1 and 2.
4. Plot 7 will be subject to an easement/wayleave to SWALEC for the electricity supply (underground).
5. No deposition of surplus soil is to take place on the Estate outside the curtilage of the Plot purchased.
6. The Plot purchaser is to construct within a period of 18 months from the date of purchase a substantial industrial/commercial building to plans and specifications first approved by the Vendor, and in accordance with Planning and Building Regulations approvals.
7. All surface water within the Plot purchased is to be drained by soakaways in the Plot, with interceptors, filters, etc.
8. The Plot purchaser will be responsible for providing a boundary fence along the line A-B (indicated upon the Contract plan) to a specification first agreed by the Vendor, within 3 month of the purchase.
9. There is an open culvert within Plot 3, and the Purchaser will be responsible for compliance within Environment Agency requirements in relation thereto.
10. 10% of the purchase price is to be paid into a fund to be held jointly by the parties' Solicitors, and to be released to the Vendor upon completion of the estate road to adoptable standards, or when the road is adopted, whichever is the sooner.
Ground Leases - The Vendors may consider the granting of 99 year ground Leases at modern ground rentals, with rent reviews.
Design & Build Packages - The Vendors are able to offer Design & Build packages to Plot purchasers. Full details from R K Lucas & Son
Additional Information - Viewing : Strictly by appointment with R K Lucas & son
Local Authority: Pembrokeshire County Council
Tax band : N/A
Services : Mains electricity, water and drainage
Subject To Contract And Availability -